The S1 Baton is the smallest side switch LED flashlight ever produced by Olight. The S1 Baton features a Cree XM-L2 CW LED that reaches a maximum beam distance of 110 meters and has a maximum output of 500 lumens. The S1 Baton is powered by 1 x CR123A to maintain the compact form factor while still providing optimal performance. The S1 Baton has a low profile side switch that is designed to prevent accidental operation when in a pocket or a bag. The light also features a pocket clip, a lanyard hole, and the signature magnetic tail cap for convenient operation.
- Thumb sized form factor. diameter: 21mm length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 9 minutes
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A (built-in protected board)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- User manual